Happy Halloween weekend. It’s no surprise that there are tons of pumpkin recipes being shared this season! I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share some of these fall inspired recipes that were shared at Family Fun Friday the past few weeks. I’ve just started coming around to pumpkin-flavored dishes, and have still never cooked with it, but there’s a first time for everything! Make sure to visit Monica at HappyandBlessedHome.com to view her past parties and other helpful resources. Enjoy, and link up your (Recipes, Encouraging Posts for Moms, Family Fun, and Homeschooling) posts below! I feature six per week, and try to pick a theme for each week. Feel free to share, pin, and try out these amazing recipes!
- This recipe from Gator Mommy Reviews is a simple, 5-minute recipe with only FOUR ingredients. Also, there’s no cooking involved. See for yourself this wonderful No Bake Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake recipe from Allie at Gator Mommy Reviews.
- Megan at Skinny Fitalicious has shared a low-sugar, high-protein bar recipe that’s a perfect option for breakfast or a snack. She also shows how to make gluten-free and vegan options. Check out her Pumpkin Walnut Quinoa Bars here!
- If you can’t have your pumpkin spice latte, you should check out this paleo, vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie recipe from Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine. How can you go wrong?
- Pumpkin & coffee cake?! Two rights make a double-right, and I think this Pumpkin Coffee Cake recipe from Cathym at Three Kids and a Fish looks AMAZING.
- I had to include a yummy pumpkin-y drink combines the health benefits of herbal coffee and the nutritional benefits of coffee (And did I mention chocolate?) Check out her post at Raia’s Recipes, and the original recipe here.
- Now this recipe doesn’t actually include pumpkins, but it is an awesome rendition of rice krispie treats. They’re shaped and colored like little pumpkins! GENIUS. Check out Tara’s Easy Rice Krispie Pumpkins at Embark On the Journey.
Check out the round-up from HappyandBlessedHome.com below:
And also check out the Halloween Crafts from Herchel at Gym, Craft, Laundry (click here to view her post):
Below you will find the current link-up. The party is also live on the other bloggers’ sites below. Feel free to submit your links, and spread the word. If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section or feel free to e-mail me! Family Fun Friday consists of giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables. You’ll find the best tips, links, freebies, resources and more linked up in this party.
Please stop by a few other links and show them some love — through a comment, pin, or share… that’s what it’s all about, right!?
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun on her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog /Facebook/Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Whitney is a recipe blogger at That Square Plate who typically shares small, flavorful dishes with fresh ingredients and seafood! Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter/ Instagram/Bloglovin / Google+. Whitney will feature delicious and easy recipes.|
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. ;-)
Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder for the party. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I’ll manually add it. Thanks!
Here’s the Link Up:
Find That Square Plate on social media:
Facebook · Instagram · Twitter · Foodspotting · Tumblr · E-mail
Be sure to subscribe to receive a
Excited to share another awesome project that includes one of my recipes! This is The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies that's just gone on sale for only $5. It features over 40 Green Smoothie easy-to-follow recipes from some of the web's best food bloggers, and a picture to go along with each.
Click the picture to find out more!
View my other e-books HERE.