I am excited to share that Monica from HappyandBlessedHome.com asked me to help co-host the Family Fun Friday Link Party. The party includes hundreds of links from different bloggers every week! Each week I will select 6 recipes linked up on the party page to feature, and they will all be shared in every hosts blog as well. We ask that the blog links pertain to the following categories: Recipes, Encouraging Posts for Moms, Family Fun, and Homeschooling. Every week may have a different theme and are tailored to current trends.
This week I’ve chosen to round up some Sweet Breakfast Treats. Bacon and biscuits are always delicious in the mornings, but here are some other options when you want something a little sweeter! I’ve picked 6 favorites from the last few link-ups. Visit their pages to see the recipe and/or pin the post.
- Nora from Treat & Trick shared with us a Pomegranate & Mango Baked Oatmeal dish that has a great combo of flavors, and puts a little spin on your regular oatmeal regimen. I’ve never thought of making a baked oatmeal dish, but this looks amazing!!
- These Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls by Michelle from The Gracious Wife contain only TWO ingredients. This is a perfect quick (and pretty) breakfast for a kid’s birthday morning.
- Allie from Gator Mommy Reviews has created a genius French toast with a breakfast cereal! This looks like a real fun and tasty recipe for the kids. Click here to view her Cap’n Crunch French Toast and start experimenting with your own cereal French toast!
- Raspberry and coconut make such a yummy, sweet combo. These Raspberry Coconut Bars from Annie at Annie’s Noms are really made to be enjoyed as a dessert, but I believe these would be such a yummy treat to start your day!
- I’m a huge fan of smoothies in the morning, and Lisa has created such a beautiful, flavorful treat! The Tropical Sunshine Smoothie from Adie and Aden is almost so pretty, you don’t wanna drink it! The combo of mangos, coconut, bananas, and orange juice will help you hold onto summer just a little bit longer. :)
- This Raspberry Syrup recipe from Coffee with Us 3 is a requires only two ingredients, and would be a perfect topping to some fluffy waffles or pancakes in the morning. The color of this raspberry syrup is a deep, pretty red that would make any dish beautiful!
This week, Monica has featured some Help & Encouraging Posts for Parents. Click here to view her post.
Herchel shares with us some fun crafts to prepare for Halloween! It will be here before we know it. Click here for her round-up.
This week, Heather shares with us some Free Homeschool Science resources for all of the homeschooling parents out there — or the ones who just like to experiment! Click here to view her round-up.
Below you will find the current link-up. The party is also live on the other bloggers’ sites below. Feel free to submit your links, and spread the word. If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section or feel free to e-mail me! Family Fun Friday consists of giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables. You’ll find the best tips, links, freebies, resources and more linked up in this party.
Please stop by a few other links and show them some love — through a comment, pin, or share… that’s what it’s all about, right!?
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun on her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog /Facebook/Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Heather blogs at Life of a Homeschool Mom where she shares her heart for homeschooling, resources and freebies for homeschooling moms everywhere. She and her husband are raising three beautiful girls. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram / Google+. Heather will feature fabulous tips and resources for Homeschoolers.|
|Whitney is a recipe blogger at That Square Plate who typically shares small, flavorful dishes with fresh ingredients and seafood! Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter/ Instagram/Bloglovin / Google+. Whitney will feature delicious and easy recipes.|
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. ;-)
Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder for the party. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I’ll manually add it. Thanks!
Here’s the Link Up:
Find That Square Plate on social media:
Facebook · Instagram · Twitter · Foodspotting · Tumblr · E-mail
Be sure to subscribe to receive a
Excited to share another awesome project that includes one of my recipes! This is The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies that’s just gone on sale for only $5. It features over 40 Green Smoothie easy-to-follow recipes from some of the web’s best food bloggers, and a picture to go along with each.
Click the picture to find out more!
View my other e-books HERE.