This week I’ve decided to feature some awesome looking Mexican recipes! I’m obsessed with Mexican food, its one of my favorite cuisines! This week I’ve shared some recipes that have been submitted to the at our Family Fun Friday link-ups. Make sure to visit Monica at HappyandBlessedHome.com to view her past parties and other helpful resources. Enjoy, and link up your (Recipes, Encouraging Posts for Moms, Family Fun, and Homeschooling) posts below! I feature six per week, and try to pick a theme for each week. Feel free to share, pin, and try out these amazing recipes!
- Ever had a Mexican pizza?? This Mexican Pizza with Homemade Refried Beans and Creamy Avocado Dressing recipe from Victoria at ABC Creative Learning looks amazing and also incorporates homemade refried beans and an amazing looking creamy avocado dressing.
- I’m always looking for new salad recipes and this Fiesta Chopped Salad looks incredible! The roasted corn is the perfect addition to the fresh, flavor-filled salad. Check out the recipe from Carrie at A Mother’s Shadow.
- Why go to Moe’s or Chipotle when you can recreate one of their chicken burrito bowls at home?! This is an awesome recipe for a One Pan (Chicken) Burrito Bowl from Trisha at MomDot.
- I know this salsa is amazing as the ingredients are fresh from their garden! This is a simple, yet delicious-looking Garden Salsa recipe from Jessica & Katie at Sweet Little One’s.
- Don’t be crazy and skip grilling the corn tortillas in this Grilled Steak Tacos recipe from Crystal at Simply Playful Fare. I’m such a HUGE fan of tacos, and these look perfect!
- Here’s a super simple crockpot recipe for chicken tacos. It’s one of those “fix it and forget it” recipes as she says. Dump all the ingredients in the crockpot, and let it do it’s thing. Then add to a tortilla, top, and serve! View the Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe from Michelle at The Gracious Wife.
And also check out Herchel’s round-up from Gym, Craft, Laundry (click here to view her post):
Below you will find the current link-up. The party is also live on the other bloggers’ sites below. Feel free to submit your links, and spread the word. If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section or feel free to e-mail me! Family Fun Friday consists of giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables. You’ll find the best tips, links, freebies, resources and more linked up in this party.
Please stop by a few other links and show them some love — through a comment, pin, or share… that’s what it’s all about, right!?
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun on her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog /Facebook/Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Whitney is a recipe blogger at That Square Plate who typically shares small, flavorful dishes with fresh ingredients and seafood! Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter/ Instagram/Bloglovin / Google+. Whitney will feature delicious and easy recipes.|
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. ;-)
Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder for the party. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I’ll manually add it. Thanks!
Here’s the Link Up:
Find That Square Plate on social media:
Facebook · Instagram · Twitter · Foodspotting · Tumblr · E-mail
Be sure to subscribe to receive a
Excited to share another awesome project that includes one of my recipes! This is The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies that’s just gone on sale for only $5. It features over 40 Green Smoothie easy-to-follow recipes from some of the web’s best food bloggers, and a picture to go along with each.
Click the picture to find out more!
View my other e-books HERE.