So, I’m on my sixth week of co-hosting Family Fun Friday, and this week I’ve decided to feature some yummy BREAD (and a faux-bread) recipes. Who doesn’t love some good carbs when the cooler fall weather starts rolling in. Here I’ve rounded up SIX delicious-looking, easy bread recipes. Feel free to pin and share the recipes, and definitely check out the blogger’s pages! I’ve included not only traditional bread recipes, but one made from cauliflower and a vegan, gluten-free option. Visit Monica at HappyandBlessedHome.com to view her past parties and other helpful resources. Enjoy, and link up your (Recipes, Encouraging Posts for Moms, Family Fun, and Homeschooling) posts below!
- What an awesome idea to mix your bread dough in the bread mixer for these yummy Dinner Rolls from Barb at A Life in Balance. These look amazing and any type of roll is a good roll.. I’m going to have to bring out the breadmaker for this one!
- Now I’ve never made Monkey Bread before, but Rhetta obviously knows what she’s doing! This looks absolutely amazing. Visit her blog, I Heart Nana’s Kitchen and view The Best Monkey Bread recipe, ASAP. Warning, your mouth may drool.
- When she describes this Pumpkin Spiced Baked French Toast recipe as bread pudding for breakfast, you know it’s gonna be delicious. Check out Laurie’s blog Love, Laurie to view plenty of amazing recipes and more!
- Now we’ve come to the faux bread recipe – the Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks. I love that this recipe is an imitation breadstick recipe, but it looks just as amazing as the real thing.. the power of cauliflower! Kimberly from The Lou Lou Girls submitted this recipe that cuts the calories, but keeps the flavor. Yum.
- Rebecca from Strength and Sunshine has shared a PERFECT fall bread — Apple Pie Quick Bread. This is a gluten-free, vegan option that incorporates fresh applesauce in two ways!
- This Raisin Bread looks so perfect and tasty! I’ve never attempted to make a raisin bread, but Nora at Treat and Trick shows you how easy (and how delicious) this bread can be.
To view all of the features, visit Happy and Blessed Home’s Family Fun Friday Page.
This week, Rachel has featured some fun activities and helpful links and info for mothers:
Below you will find the current link-up. The party is also live on the other bloggers’ sites below. Feel free to submit your links, and spread the word. If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section or feel free to e-mail me! Family Fun Friday consists of giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables. You’ll find the best tips, links, freebies, resources and more linked up in this party.
Please stop by a few other links and show them some love — through a comment, pin, or share… that’s what it’s all about, right!?
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun on her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog /Facebook/Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Whitney is a recipe blogger at That Square Plate who typically shares small, flavorful dishes with fresh ingredients and seafood! Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter/ Instagram/Bloglovin / Google+. Whitney will feature delicious and easy recipes.|
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. ;-)
Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder for the party. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I’ll manually add it. Thanks!
Here’s the Link Up:
Find That Square Plate on social media:
Facebook · Instagram · Twitter · Foodspotting · Tumblr · E-mail
Be sure to subscribe to receive a
Excited to share another awesome project that includes one of my recipes! This is The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies that's just gone on sale for only $5. It features over 40 Green Smoothie easy-to-follow recipes from some of the web's best food bloggers, and a picture to go along with each.
Click the picture to find out more!
View my other e-books HERE.